Workshops - Philanthropy and the New Economy
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us as we break into smaller groups and take a deeper dive into the themes of our plenary session. We will question the role of philanthropy in imagining and implementing new and innovative economic models that serve society and the environment better and discuss how a stronger Philanthropy Support Ecosystem can make it easier for organisations to promote sustainable economic models.
Dates and times of workshops
- 16.00 - 17.30 UTC, 24th May - facilitator: Chris Worman
- 06.00 - 07.30 UTC, 25th May, - facilitator: Dr. Annelotte Walsh
- 16.00 - 17.30 UTC, 26th May - facilitator: Barbara Ibrahim
The workshops will aim to:
- Explore in more detail the practical steps that can be taken at the organisational and individual levels by philanthropy to imagine, implement, and create truly innovative models that are inclusive for society and the environment.
- Create a safe space for participants to discuss their views, questions, and concerns about the role of philanthropy in issues of the new economy.